All Black Sheep Cycling garments utilise the highest quality performance fabrics and the lightest weight construction. It’s important to give your kits a little TLC (that is - time, love and care). Here are a few things we recommend when washing your garments:
- Wash cycling garments separately from other clothes/ accessories in a laundry bag to prevent friction.
- Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
- Machine-wash is possible but always use a laundry bag, a delicate, cold wash cycle with temperatures not exceeding 30° C.
- Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only, ideally a sportswear specific detergent used at half of the recommended amount.
- Do not soak, wring or rub - this helps prevent any additional cleaner residue from building up which can cause breakdown of the material.
- Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garment gently squeeze by hand.
- Dry garments flat or hanging out of direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
By this stage we are getting quite specific, but when you are paying good money for quality gear it helps to go that extra step to keep your garments looking great.